- The Indian Journal of Environmental Education (IJEE) welcomes well researched and detailed articles upto 10,000 words on any aspect of Environmental Education in one way or another.
- The articles and/or research notes must confirm to the journal style.
- The Indian Journal of Environmental Education (IJEE) adheres to a rigorous double-blind reviewing policy in which the identity of both the reviewer and author are always concealed from both parties.
- The submission should comprise of 3000-10000 words in font Times New Roman, Size-12, Double spaced, A4 page paper size, including the references in MS Word format, with up to 10 figures in JPG or JPEG format. Contributions in PDF format will not be accepted.
- All articles must be printed on one side of A4 paper with margins on all sides and double spaced throughout (i.e. including quotations, notes, references and any other matter).
- All articles must include 4-6 keywords, and an abstract of about 200 words, and carry contributors’ degree(s), affiliation(s) and complete postal address and e-mail IDs.
- The papers must be written in English. Authors who write in a language different from their mother tongue must have their text edited for English language use before sending them for submission.
- Use single quotes throughout. Double quotes should be used within single quote. Quotations of 45 words or more should be indented from the text with a line space above and below.
- Citations for all the references should be provided in the article. While entering words, insert a note in the text where the citation is to be read and provide details in the footnote. Please mention the author’s name and the title of the work in the footnote. In the footnotes, books, articles, theses and official publications should be referred in abbreviated form (i.e., using short titles) with the page reference if applicable. Short titles should be capable of standing above and smaller titles by an individual author should be clearly distinguished. Additional information can also be mentioned in the footnotes. An acknowledgement or statement about the background of the article, if any, will be set as an unnumbered footnote, before the other footnotes.
- All tables and figures should be numbered and cited in the text. Source details for all tables and figures should be mentioned irrespective of whether or not they require permissions.
- The contribution must be submitted before 31st March. If you have problems with the date of submission, please contact the editor.
Peer-review of the Paper
- The Indian Journal of Environmental Education (IJEE) adheres to a rigorous double-blind reviewing policy in which the identities of both the reviewer and author are always concealed from both parties. Only after getting the referees’ approval will the paper be taken for publication.
- Papers which have to be heavily reviewed linguistically and re-written, or do not follow the editorial guidelines, will be sent back to the authors for correction.
Authors should ensure that:
- Their work is original and written by them.
- Their work has not been previously published and has been submitted only to IJEE.
- Where material is taken from other sources (including their own published writing) the source is clearly cited and appropriate permission obtained.
- Their work does not infringe on any rights of others including privacy rights and intellectual property rights.
- Their data is true and not manipulated.
- Their data is their own or that they have permission to use data reproduced in their paper.
- Any real or apparent conflicting or competing interest is clearly stated on submission of their paper (this would include funding assistance)
- They adhere to all research ethics guidelines of their discipline.
- They contact the Editor to identify and correct any material errors upon discovery, whether prior or subsequent to publication of their work.
- Authorship of the paper is accurately represented, including ensuring that all individuals credited as authors participated in the actual authorship of the work and that all who participated are credited and have given consent for publication.
- Maintain the confidentiality of the review process.
- Immediately alert their journal editor of any real or potential competing interest that could affect the impartiality of their reviewing and decline to review where appropriate.
- Conduct themselves fairly and impartially.
Send your paper / book review to
Indian Journal of Environmental Education
C.P.R. Environmental Education Centre (CPREEC)
1 Eldams Road, Alwarpet,
- An identical electronic copy with author’s details may be sent as an e-mail attachment to email@example.com
- Please enclose a covering letter declaring that the submitted article/paper is the original work of the author and is unpublished.
- Unsolicited manuscripts will not be returned if unpublished.
- The Editorial Committee retains the right to accept / decline the article / paper for publication in the Journal.
- IJEE will not be responsible for the views of the author expressed in the published article.
- Plagiarism is illegal and author will be responsible for any plagiarized matter used in the article. IJEE accepts NO liability for the same.
- All decisions of the Editorial Committee will be final and binding.
Copyright © C.P.R. Environmental Education Centre (CPREEC).